Manuka Honey Benefits
Manuka honey benefits are very well known. It is loaded with up to 4 times the vitamins and minerals of other honey.
These are believed to provide some healing properties and other manuka health benefits. Because of these properties, many uses for Manuka have been found. We’re going to take a look at some ways you can benefit from this wonderful natural resource that you may not have thought of.
Here are 8 science-based health benefits of Manuka honey:
- Helps to promote general wellness & overall digestive health
- Reduces oral pathogens in plaque aiding in oral health
- Helps to soothe a sore throat, helps protect against common cold
- Helps to relieve sinus infection when used with nasal rinse
- Helps to relieve mild digestive upsets, indigestion, gastric reflux
- Aids in the healing of stomach ulcers, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Promotes acne reduction, enhances facial complexion
- Helps treat external wounds, even those with antibiotic resistant bacteria such as MRSA